* Improved range of video card and driver compatibility with shaders.
* Possible speed improvements depending on video card hardware and drivers.
* Minor fixes and adjustments to shader behavior.
* Corrected a problem that allowed mortars to change location but retain too much target acquisition.
* Corrected accuracy issues with on-map artillery.
* MGs fire longer, more accurate bursts.
* Suppression from small arms fire accumulates faster.
* Improved hit location calculations on bunkers.
* Corrected a problem with soldiers bringing their weapons along when leaving bunkers.
* Improved calculation of damage from anti-vehicle mines.
* Path following improved on bridges, vertical moves between building levels, heavy weapon deployment and through marsh/ford areas.
* Corrected small problems with the display of weapon deployment time.
* Small arms fire versus unarmored vehicles is more effective.
* Vehicles with paused movement orders no longer have lowered accuracy.
* The purple targeting line for Pop Smoke disappears when it should.
* Italian 47mm AP now has a bursting charge.
* PSW 231 armored car turret rotation is properly centered.
* SPW 251/10 halftrack can carry a 3-man HQ team in addition to its crew.
* US high-explosive rifle grenades operate correctly.
* Engagement range of US B.A.R. increased to reflect usage as a form of LMG.
* Miscellaneous 3D model fixes.